Features & Benefits
Exceptional Power, Extremely Energy Efficient!
The CentricAir 1.5 is a high quality, very powerful and ultra quiet natural cooling solution. It uses a German engineered industrial grade fan motor that can provide 30% more power while using 1/3 less energy as compared to other industry standard fans.
Extreme Engineering - Built To Last, Extremely Low Noise
These high-end industrial grade motors are built to last and are rated for approximately 40,000
hours of operation. The noise level is also really something to hear – or, actually not hear. At a very quiet 49 dBA on high, the 1.5 is whisper quiet. Every aspect of this system is built to a
rigorous specification suitable to demanding industrial applications and is completely maintenance free.
Maintenance Free Backdraft Damper
The CentricAir 1.5 uses an economical maintenance free backdraft damper with gasket to prevent air leakage. The gravity fed damper opens with air flow and drops closed when the fan is off.
Low Profile - High Air Flow Register
The CentricAir 1.5 comes with a high air flow register that reduces air movement noise through the register. These high-performance grills look great too, so your system looks as inconspicuous as it sounds.
The German-engineered sealed motor and gravity damper never requires lubrication or maintenance of any type.
- 1473 CFM (max); 993 CFM low speed
- 14-inch, industrial-grade motorized impeller
- Energy use:
- 130 Watts
- 10.8 CFM/Watt (max)
- 47 Decibals (dBA); 45 dBA low speed
- Attic seal:
- Maintenance Free Backdraft Damper
- Wireless remote; optional wall switch
- Low profile, hi-air flow, cube-core aluminum (white)
- Fits in between 16" on center joists
- Rough opening:
- 14" × 14"
- Required attic venting:
- 2.0 sq. ft. net-free
- Grille size (outer):
- 16" × 16"
- Unit weight:
- 35 lbs total
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 15 year limited whole house fan motor warranty. All other components and electrical parts are warranted for 1 year from date of purchase. Warranty excludes batteries.
- Damper size:
- 14" x 14" x 13.75" (L x W x H)
Due to product improvements and equipment upgrades, performance ratings and specifications are subject to change without notice.